About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The New Galls Have Arrived, Claire & Courtney!

Hey all , I cannot believe I am about to say this but I SADLY have 3 more working days here at The Oaks ! ! !   Leading 3 more hikes , teaching 3 more fitness classes & working with the front desk for remainder of my time here - I will soon be turning the tables over to the lovely Courtney & Claire  . . . .  The newest interns for the next 3 months =]

Who would have thought that 71 days would just fly by so quickly . . . .  I sure didn't think it would !  Well since I do have a few days left I will begin to say my "see you laters" to the employees who work here as this may not be the last time they see me !  Who knows where I will be within the next year or so , or even living . . .  or WORKING !  I may just end up in SUNNY CALIFORNIA . . .  Only time will tell as I progress throughout the remainder of my studies at Plattsburgh State.

On a quick side note , my brother Ben spent the last 3 days with me in Ojai !  We had a great time with one another and had our selves a VERY busy schedule , so I may add .   DAY ONE we biked for 40 miles around Ojai and down  to Ventura Beach ( and back ) , DAY TWO we went on a private hike w / a GREAT GROUP OF GUESTS from The Oaks to the Matilija  Canyon : Hot & Cold Springs , & DAY THREE we tackled Santa Barbara by the horns during the night time ! YeeeHaaaa

Well there you have it a quick post before I hit the sheets , good night " blog watchers " & THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK =]

( The picture posted above is a highlight from this week . . . . NINJA STYLE )

No comments:

Post a Comment