About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

"....Back to school. To prove to Dada I am not a fool."

Happy back to school week !   Well as I mentioned before , I promised to continue my blog through out my time here at Plattsburgh State.  Hopefully your interests will continue to follow as I'll discuss fitness & wellness and how it plays a role into my life . . . .  and into my career as well !  Working at The Oaks this summer has been a TREMENDOUS confidence booster to help enhance my complex knowledge of fitness training & running an actual business as well .  During my senior year I will be working at the fitness center here on campus as a supervisor , will be teaching ZUMBA and Total Body Blast classes , compete in my final seasons of cross country & track , & oh yeah taking 18 credits worth of classes !

I'm not quiet sure as to what my main emphases will be for this next chapter of the blog ,  so please any ideas would be great !  I'm sure most of you can relate to the hectic schedules we may come across through out our lives . . . . So a few things I would like to emphases is be sure to take care of your health , manage your time properly , & allow your self to have some down time away from the ciaos we encounter! G'Night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment