About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Long Way From.... California

Good Morning all '

So it is day two of this HORRIBLE weather & man . . . . What's a girl gotta do to get some pleasant sunshine & warmth around here ! ?  As titled from a previous post & the article that a coworker from The Oaks wrote about me , " A Long Way From Long Island "  I decided to turn the tables a bit and reflect how California has impacted me for the better .  As I sit here with my pumpkin spice coffee and begin to reflect my thoughts on how I have grown . . . I became very aware that this past summer was a HUGE turning point in my life.  For many reasons than just one -

Working as an intern at The Oaks allowed myself to grow mentally , spiritually , & without a doubt MUSCULARITY because of the numerous hours I set forth towards teaching - leading hikes - running - etc . . .  Because of this I have been able to make stronger connections with myself to truly understand what my purpose in life is . . . . & that is to inform - educate - and motivate those who are in need to focus on what should be a huge factor in their lives .  Which should be their health & well-being , and more importantly how to better connect with themselves to live a positive - regret free life style .  Because of this strong connection , clients I may work with or friends / family members I may provide advice to will start to hold their heads up a little higher than usual knowing they are making positive & rewarding changes within their lifestyle .

In addition to my recent posts , I will continue to provide some more photos from my trip knowing that some may be curious as to what my 1800 plus photos may consist of .   On that note , I look forward to teaching my first ZUMBA class here at the college for the Fall 2011 semester on Thursday night as last school year's classes were such a great SUCCESS =]  Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment