About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 50: If only I wasn't an intern I would be The Oaks' best customer!

Today sure does mark 50 days that I have been here at The Oaks !   WOW for me to even believe I have been here that long is amazing in it's self ,  haha .   Well , today was yet another day off of mine and I for sure kept busy .  Started my morning with some oatmeal , muffins , fruit , & milk ( the morning routine ) , checked out the Ojai Valley Athletic Club which has amazing outdoor pools , many many MANY tennis courts , and a pretty decent indoor facility - all in which has a BEAUTIFUL view of the mountains ! ! !  While I was there I participated in a morning ZUMBA class . . . . . . . .  Let me just nicely . . . . that the woman who taught this class should have NOT been advertising her class as a ZUMBA class !  From what I found out she isn't even a licensed ZUMBA instructor & was not providing her class with ANY of the ZUMBA Fitness Program .  This class really left me upset & frustrated all day : /  Ughhh

On a brighter note, later this afternoon I road down to Ventura Beach on the bike path again .  If you can recall from one of my first posts on this blog I mentioned that this bike ride is roughly 34 miles round trip !  Woo Wee - I ' m going to feel like a million bucks tomorrow going with how I am feeling now , haha  The bike ride of course wasn't complete until I made a pit stop at a Ben & Jerry's shop and went to heaven with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream = ]

But I have better news to share . . . . in 2 weeks I will be having someone come and visit me ! ! ! !  This of course is my brother Ben who I normally only see once a year because he lives in Colorado .  I AM SUPER EXCITED to see him because I haven't had a family member visit me yet , & he's going to love this place ! 

Well there's a little information I though I ' d share since it ' s been a while since I posted .  Again I do apologize & I ' ll share some more fun stuff within the next day or so .  Check out the left side of this blog to see all of the physical activity I 've been getting myself into , on top of the actual work here for this internship .  Then you 'll understand the slight delay <3

PS : I saw a bob cat on the bike path today as well, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment