About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lights , Camera , ACTION !

I was able to mange a few extra seconds & I thought I would create another update for you all !  Just below are photos from earlier in the week & last week .  What I would like to share with you next is what an awesome day yesterday was.  First I woke up earlier and ran for 60 minutes up - around - down Shelf Mountain ( super tough but what a great run it was) .  Then I spent the rest of my day at Universal Studios Hollywood with family from Vegas & finally ending the night off right with nothing better than fried chicken and waffles at Roscoes .  YUMM YUMM .  In Universal Studios we went on a tour around all the different movie / TV sets from the past to the most current .  Some of the sets we saw included : Desperate House Wives , Psyco , Jaws , Fast 5 , a bunch of old western movies , How the Grinch Stole Christmas , Austin Powers , a Lady Ga Ga music video , one of the worlds BIGGEST blue screens , etc . . . Along with the tour , we were taken through a few simulations , sound rooms , and were shown famous cars from different movies.  Pretty neat I must say =]  I would post all the pictures from the tour on here but that would mean I would have to upload over 50 . So here are my two favorite aside from the tour from the day !

These next few days I will continue to work on my projects , homework , teach a few classes / lead hikes , and whatever else may come my way .  Soon I will be trying to post some video footage from my stay here as well.  May post a few videos teaching , running / hiking , whatever else !

G'Night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment