About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Forgive Me For I Have... n't Posted In A While

Woo Weee , I am all sorts of busy ! ! !  Currently I am working on a bunch of projects for different departments , teaching , training , taking all sorts of classes , studying / hw . . . . . & oh yeah - continuing my training for my LAST CROSS COUNTRY SEASON OF MY COLLEGIATE CAREER !  Time really does fly on by .  Who would have thought I ' d already be a senior in college this fast !   I can honestly say my training here is pretty damn solid .  Having the ability to run through numerous trails w / high elevation & tackling these tough rolling hills will for sure prepare my body for only the best races to come .  I am LOVING every bit of it =]

As for my days off this past week . . . . .  I was driven through the most outrageously stunning scenery !  First my mission started off in Solvang , which was a very creative danish village .  From the stores , to the beautiful buildings, & delish food - this is a place in which no one should just drive through and not check out . My next day off included an OUTSTANDING drive through Ojai, Ventura , Oxnard , Malibu , LA , and lastly ending in Santa Monica .  The sun was shinning , locals where camping on the beaches , and I was truly breath taken by the amazing views just driving through all the different mountains .   In Santa Monica I browsed through the new 3 story high out door mall.  Realized I said BROWSED because I knew if I was to actually go into any of the stores it was be bad bad news =P haha It was very tough for me not to go shopping !

After that I headed straight for the pier , and within less then 2mins of being on the pier I was having photos taken of my myself with a friend for a new show on the Oxygen Network ! !  Who would have thought we would be asked to do such a thing ! ? ! ?   The show is called Love Scouts & it is about a woman who is looking to find love for young people in the LA area .   The photographers were taking pictures of us on the pier over looking the beach .  They said these would be used for their photo montage for the opening of their show . Now to keep our eyes open once the show airs within the next month or so =]

While walking the pier , I also made my way to the aquarium & MUSCLE BEACH ! ! This place is so much fun .  I really enjoyed acting and looking like a fool trying out all of the different equipment . But I will also say it was a pleasure to watch all of the men work out as well , hehe ,  That same night ended off with a 30min hike to the top of the Hollywood sign ! ! ! !  Of course I took a lot of pictures .

Hmmmm , well I consider this a very brief summary of last week but I definitely wanted to keep everyone who is following in the loop .  I hope you are enjoying reading about my internship & THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the page views .  I am currently at 933 hits ! ! ! <3

PS , Happy Forth of July & HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ! !
PICTURES WILL BE POSTED SOON!  THE CONNECTION HERE IS A BIT SLOW =[

No comments:

Post a Comment