About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 42: With One More Month To Go!

Sorry for not posting anything in a few days !  I have been crazy busy with tons of projects , teaching classes , and trying to catch up on some rest !  I have met some more amazing people here at The Oaks as well as enjoying the company of other fellow fitness enthusiasts .  I look forward to my day off tomorrow as I will unwind & relax .  I am also in the process of scheduling a rock climbing session here in Ojai & preparing a video to submit for a ZUMBA Fitness contest ! !  All sorts of busy . . . . .

Stay posted for new updates & enjoy some more photos in the meantime .  They are just a few of many meals that are served here at The Oaks ! DELISH  =]

I would also like to make a side note & thank everyone for making this blog a great success ! !  I have over 1200 page views & I look forward to continuing this blog after my internship . 

No comments:

Post a Comment