About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Long Island Girl Turns California Life Style

7:30am this morning began yet another chapter into this life of mine .  With an additional trail brought to my attention , I am really starting to fall in LOVE with the true beauty of this state .  Ojai Valley Land Conservancy is the name of this beautiful place which is the home to many wild life !  Bob Cats , Mountain Lions , Bears , Rattle Snakes , even Cows are roaming around freely , just as the humans are breath taken by their surroundings .  As some will soon to discover , this location is also known to have river pools which are occasionally forming throughout the conservancy.  During my 60 minute run today , I came across two pools .  Both being different depths , yet BOTH sharing it's own kind of beauty .  In the larger of the two , I kicked off my sneakers , let my hair run wild & took a nice huge plunge off the rocks !  This is for sure something I am not used too, but would LOVE to get used to doing all the time !  Yes , that's right . . .  a future in California living may come into effect sooner then later =]

As I was trotting my way through one of the trails in the conservancy , my mind began to travel as well . . . creating another path of possibly beginning a new interesting idea . . . . what would be an "eye catching" way to document my " Lift, Love, ZUMBA " exploration ?  What I started to develop is having a way to capturing different video clips from the many trails I run on . . . . then some how create a montage to share my LOVE for fitness , AMBITION for successful / safe / effective training, & STRENGTH OF MIND to train in exigent conditions .  For the time being I will be recording footage from my phone as it is very convenient for me at the moment .  If this idea expands to a much demanding extent , I will begin to develop more creative techniques , ideas , and invest in a hand held motion camera that could attach to a hat . . . . . or something along those lines .

Tomorrow is day two of two for my days off .  And for whats in store is what I just briefly discussed above .  I am completely thrilled for what is planned .  Now that I may have caught your attention a wee bit more , enjoy a few photos from today & please be patient as I begin to develop this fun new idea . <3

PS : The last photo on this post is a bear foot print .  Draw your eyes away from the sneaker footprints & bike tracks, and really focus on the left side of this photo =]

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the page! So jealous its looks beautiful there. Hope your having a blast. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandon! I am having a blast as you can probably tell =] See ya when I come home!

    ReplyDelete