About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Many, Much, & MORE TO COME

I know it has been a few days since I posted last . . . . I would just like to catch your attention in saying WOOOWEEE . . . . . these past few days have been SO MUCH FUN & Super SUPER BUSY FOR ME !  I haven't forgotten about anyone , don't you worry ! :)  If I come across some free time tonight I will talk about my FABULOUS 2 days off from this week .  If not within the next day or so - But I will tell you this . . . . .

Santa Monica is an absolutely amazing city & hiking up to the Hollywood sign was a great treat ! ! !  There is so much more to add as well , but I have to keep you on your toes some how =]

Enjoy this one photo above out of the 260 that I captured just from yesterday ALONE ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment