About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

& The Classes Keep on Rolling . . . .


After a great two days off, I have spent my time preparing for new group exercise classes to teach ( Weight Room Basics , Muscle Conditioning , Core & More , as well as Aqua Toning , Aqua Cardio , Kickboxing , and of course ZUMBA ) .  I have also been attending management meetings , training in The Nest ( boutique store within The Oaks ) , filing paperwork with different departments of the company , & spending time with the current guests as they are on their get away vacations to develop a healthier , stronger , & smarter life style !   Also during my stay , if I have not mentioned this already , I will be studying to take my ACSM ( American College of Sports Medicine ) exam to become a certified personal trainer .  WEHHFF , do I have my hands full this summer =P

Today bright & early at 6 : 30 AM myself as well as Sheryl a current Oaks Hiker , led the way along the Shelf Mountain Trail through the thick and humid fog .  Along the hike , I was introduced to these two guests who share the same love for running as I do , as well as their sons who run for their college teams !  It 's great to connect with new people who share the same interest in a sport as myself . . .  who especially live on the other side of the country ! One of the woman is actually a Tri - athlete , which I found very interesting =)

Posted above are 2 photos from this morning's hike & a caption of my bio that is posted within The Oaks .  Have a great night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment