About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time Flies While You're Having Fun

Well that's for sure . . . . It has been 2 weeks already and wooo weee the days are flying by like they are going out of style over here !  Closing up this week I began teaching some more group X classes, completed some homework assignments for school , dedicated a few hours of preparation for my ACSM exam , started to build up some mileage in my legs for XC training, the list continues . . .  I think I am ready for that full body massage already . . . . Oh wait ! That shouldn't be too hard considering where I am =)

This coming week I am looking forward to because it will be a lighter week of teaching on my end .  This will give me a chance to focus more on my assignments, running, and possibly more exploring !  Just a few days ago I met a woman by the of Marilyn who's husband is the owner of Nathan's hot dogs , which I found pretty neat once she found out where I was from.  Marilyn is by far the sweetest woman I have met thus far here at The Oaks .  She has been attending my kickboxing classes , ZUMBA , and the 6:30 AM hikes . . .  What a true sport she is!  For another fun fact about this past week , I met a woman Erin who is a casting director for reality TV.  She was a part of the TV show on MTV- I Used To Be Fat , The Biggest Loser, Extreme Make Over, and other shows that strongly focus on positive transformation in people's lives .

Well on that note , I am going to close this week with nothing but positive notes . . . I am super thankful for being accepted into this internship & having the honor of working hand and hand with the Cluff's as while as the entire staff here at The Oaks!  They are a true inspiration to use all and have so much heart for what they do <3  Thank you for being super cool & fun to be around =)

Good night all xox
PS : I am going to Six Flags in LA for my day off on Tuesday ! ! !

Ohhh Yeahhhhh

2 comments: