About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Santa Barbara Beach :)


Today was a FABULOUS day !  I had the privilege of borrowing the company's truck and drove myself through the mountains, through the valleys, and down to the BEACH ! ! !  What an adventure that was .   Driving through the mountains was absolutely beautiful & a little scary because I felt like I was driving off cliffs .  Too bad I was the one driving because I could have gotten some really awesome pictures of all the scenery , maybe next time .

Well today I drove to Santa Barbara , walked along the beach & walked ENTIRELY around State Street which is the heart of all of the great SHOPPING in town !   For lunch I ate at a Mexican restaurant called Carlitos & had myself a yummy pomegranate margarita :)  Then to top it all off I had myself a delish Pinkberry frozen yogurt (pomegranate flavored with strawberries , blueberries , and honey vanilla granola !

Enjoy a few photos from today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment