About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sage, Rosemary, Oranges, Wild Flowers... I love the smell of it all !

Well it's currently 9:30pm on my clock and this concludes yet another awesome day !   My thrilling adventure today involved some roller coasters , log flumes , joyful screaming , bright sunshine, dip & dots , a pulled pork sandwich , frozen yogurt , blueberry pancakes, and GORGEOUS scenery , just to name a few .  If you haven't guess already I ventured to iHop , Six Flags Magic Mountain , through some local mountains here in Ojai Valley , and lastly to Bliss ( a frozen yogurt shop here in Ojai ) .  All & all  it was a great day and I am happy to share that this girl has finally got herself a nice golden tan , Yeee Haaa watch out NY =]

As for my caption for this post . . . . since I have been here in California all I keep saying to myself is how I LOVE the smell of the air here!  All of the plants , citrus fruits , and flowers have really caught my attention so much that I truly enjoy being outside even more each day ! ! !   Have a wonderful night & better yet , a great rest of your week ya ' ll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment