About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Monday, June 6, 2011

"Oh Hi", Ojai California!

I made it safe and sound after a long 5hr flight, 2 hour car drive, and running on only a few hours of sleep!   Once I walked through the door of The Oaks at Ojai I was greeted & lunch was served instantly.   They must know I have a good appetite :)   After meeting with a few of the workers & my boss, I was soon informed of all of the duties I had this coming week.....OH MY..... I will for sure be a busy busy bee that's for sure!   My day will begin tomorrow with a 6:30am hike,  along with water aerobic classes, and more meet and greets!   But for now I will enjoy the the rest of this evening relaxing and checking out what this great facility has to offer!!

Day one begins tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment