About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3 along with 2nd & 3rd Hike Photos: Shelf Moutain


Well it has already been 3 days that I've spent here in BEAUTIFUL OJAI . . . and let me tell you I have met some pretty amazing people thus far!   The guests are so upbeat and have a great heart looking for a place to get away to enjoy themselves .   Let me also add they may have more energy then most kids I know, and they are ranging from 45-75+ years young !!   Truly amazing .  The staff here at The Oaks are great!   I really look forward to working with them this summer & going on amazing adventures with them as well .   Be prepared to later see some sweet ROCKING CLIMBING PHOTOS , hikes through other mountains/trails that aren't located in Ojai , kayaking shots , festivals I may attend , and whatever else may come my way .

Let me also add too that the food here is very very very well prepared and tastes amazing. . . .  even though I have to eat 2 - 3 servings worth to even come close to how much I normally would devour .
( SUCH SMALL PORTIONS HERE ! )

Tomorrow will be my first day off and I will be sleeping in , running the trails , then exploring the town of Ojai & Ventura on a bike my boss let me borrow :)  In the meantime enjoy the photos up above! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment