About Me

My photo
Youngest child of six , Sarah is honored to be exploring the beautiful state of California while experiencing great opportunities that she is open to explore . She is currently a licensed ZUMBA and Kickboxing Instructor, and is thriving to enhance her knowledge about the fitness industry. During her stay in Ojai this summer she wishes to establish new relationships with fellow fitness enthusiasts and help others feel wonderful & stress-free about living a healthier life style . Sarah is studying Fitness & Wellness Leadership at Plattsburgh State along with minors in Athletic Coach, Business, & Marketing.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

"She Loves You, YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

Every Saturday night here in Ojai, there is this local band who performs out of their jewelry shop right across from The Oaks.  Not the typical hot spot to be rocking out ehh ?  I get a kick out of the music they play because it isn't half bad . . .  I know the guest here aren't a fan of the loud music lasting until 10pm .   I find it to be entertaining though because I feel like it spices up the town considering it's very quite during the day & not much of a " social nightlife " kind of place . 

Hmm . . . well my morning will begin with a 6 : 30 AM hike through Shelf Mountain with an option of anyone wanting to run back =] , teaching kickboxing at 10 : 15 , teaching ZUMBA at 11 :15 , working in corporate for part of the afternoon , then ending my day with training behind the front desk & serving dinner to the guests !  KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR WHATS IN STORE FOR MY NEXT TWO DAYS OFF . IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN ONE ! ! !  On that note , I should probably hit the sheets by now so I don ' t over sleep like I did one morning this week ! ! !  WHOOPS , thank goodness they were super nice about it here . . . . . hehe =]

Nighty Night everybody <3

No comments:

Post a Comment